Sunday 13 May 2012


Howdy partners! Look who's back, again. Recently I've been taking As Photography, and studying towards my exam and all that shpew your not really interested in but i managed to get some pictures just for you guys whilst doing another shoot for my coursework. I've wanted to show of some off my style, and how i put things together for a while now but due due to my recent luck with technology hasn't been possible, untill now..TAHDAAH! This literally is what i would throw together from my wardrobe if i had half an hour to get ready, using a mixture of highstreet and charity shop buys. I  didn't really fancy being in front of a camera, I've reeled in one of my pals to give me a hand and look beautiful. This is a massive miss mash and not particularly season appropriate, however if your from the uk  your never going to know what the weathers going to throw at you..Enjoy!




I've styled this over sized mens jumper that i brought from oxfam for £4.00 a few months back with a cheap pair of suspender tights, black bodycon skirt (H&M 3.99) and this really cool faux fur hat that i conveniently found at a jumble sale for a measly 50p! This just goes to show that you don't need to spend a fortune to look well put together. If your feeling brave, a good pair of black wedges or litas would look awesome with this outfit and some controversially pricey but ever the more fabulous disco pants if your feeling fancy!




Scarfs really are a cheap as chips way of making your outfit look different when tastefully put together, and are SO easy to find. Highstreet stores have tonnes, but why look the same as everyone else when you could find a one off all for yourself for a fraction of the price? I Found this red one in a local charity shop with gold chain detail and it really does go with everything. I've paired it with a cool tank that i found at topshop, suspender tights and boots to give it a bit of an edge. This outfit really is perfect for all rear round, light and airy in the summer, and layered with chunky knits and leather biker jakets would be perfect for the winter! Again, litas or black wedges would go well with this and could transform it from a day time, to night time look. The burnt out peace tank could be styles with high waisted shorts on a summer day, disco pants or even an extreme dip midi skirt could also work well. 

My posts at the moment seem to be a bit muddled, however i finish college in a few months! I've decided to take this on as a full time thing with regular daily blogposts for you guys. Suggestions for posts really would be so helpful, anything and everything is welcome. I also now have my very own asos market place shop, selling a collection of vintage finds so please do have a gander; something may take your fancy! More items to be listed within the next week :) 

https://marketplace.asos.com/seller/filthyaddiction/collection

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow, following you bk, I love love love these outfits :) styled britantly. I want the peace top.

    Happy blogging

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete