Monday 18 July 2011

A little bite of my life.

I'm currently in a wee bit of a pickle. Constricted to my front room/kitchen, with my eyes streaming feel a wee hot and bothered. After feeling a little peckish this morning i found myself cooking up a BLT (bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich to all you others that haven't the foggiest). Massive mistake. I burnt my bacon, and if i even think to open my door for a second the whole buildings fire alarms will go crazy. Being stuck in one room is certainly not my idea of a monday morning of all days, as i'm home alone and now stuck in this disaster. So here i am, with nothing but my laptop and the television and the perfect opportunity for a blog post! This blog, is more than a muddle and not very consistent in its subject and i'm not to sure how its going to go down. Maybe you enjoy reading about my extremely flustered morning at my expense, i don't know..let me know? After the last post that i added, i've had a rummage around the internet and a fiddle on photoscape, i have decided that by the end of this week i shall have 'pillar box' red hair. Yes, i know my hair my be on its death bed after the amount its been through in its 17 years of life and most certainly in the last month or two but i promise you, and my hair that this shall be the end of its torture. After research, and a lot of it i have settled on purchasing the 'Majiccontrast by Loreal' in red. Its not too pricey, considering i have relatively short hair therefore only really needing one tube.I couldn't find it in the shops, but have found it on ebay making it around 12 pounds per tube plus peroxide costing 5 pounds maximum. I'm hoping that it will turn out a real red as apposed to the ever popular Rihanna shade, i don't like to follow the sheep. So, if you'd like me to take you through the steps and my method of doing it then leave a comment or what ever and i shall! Heres a picture i messed around with, to show you the shade i'm going for..what you think?


I have also noticed, that my fashion posts are a little more popular than the other miss match of ramble so i'm going to post some more. I'm planning on a 'Lust for' number and some pictures so keep your eyes peeled.

Toodle Pip! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment