Wednesday 20 July 2011

Head to toe series - Earrings †

I've been umming and arring over what to write about next, but my fingers are craving a keyboard. After the recent lottery talk thats been about recently, i've been fantasizing like crazy over the things i would buy. I will admit i winge about materialistic beings, but to have that amount of money i know it would be hard not to. I'm constantly one to 'window shop' and i live for clothes. Apart from art, its the only thing i'm really passionate about. And i am most definitely not the cleverest of people, so when it comes to things i'm good at i'll try my best to make the most of it. Therefor, this post is all about what i love and if i had the money, the things i would purchase. Hopefully it gives you guys a chance to get to know me, and my style. I'm not too sure how i'm going to go about this quite yet so i may have been writing this for a few days before the post goes up haha. I really wouldn't know how to describe my style, or me for that matter. I definitely think that your style reflects your personality, so its silly to follow the crowd and look the same as everybody else right? I like change and i'd most certainly prefer to be myself, as apposed to what every body else wants you to be. I have been through stages in my early teen years of being a sheep and its taken me a while to find myself, and i am still in that process. I've actually decided whilst writing this that i'm going to do this in a series of posts, going from head to toe. So, watch this space and let me know if you think this would be a good idea?! some idea's on what you'd all like to see, or a better idea on how i could do this then please let me know!

I've picked out a selection of earrings that i have in my want list, that a absolutely love and all reflect my style in different ways. The cross earrings in particular have been wanted for a very vert long time, and i am determined to have them in the near future. I shall list the prices, and where i found them below and the numbers will go from top left to right (hopefully you understand what i mean)


1. Gold and feather earrings, Asos - £18.0
2. Gold disks. Dorothy Perkins - £6.50
3. Green stone square, Topshop - £7.50
4. Wire triangle, Urban Outfitters - £8.00
5. Gold cross, Urban Outfitters - £10.00
6. Giant dream catchers, Topshop - £30.00
7. Two tone feathers, Asos - £8.00
8. Peace sign gold + silver, Regal Rose - £13.00
9. Red rust stones, Dorothy Perkins - £6.00
10. Long triangle trible, Urban Outfitters - £10.00

P.s I really need someones help, i'm having a lot of trouble with the quality of my photo's the moment i upload them to my blog. Does anyone have any idea why it does this or how i can fix it? Its rather bothering me and i've searched everywhere for a solution!! thankyou x

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a really good idea x

    ReplyDelete