Friday 12 August 2011

I'm sorry!

To those of you who do follow, and are waiting for the next post i am sorry :( i have somewhat been in a bit of a technology depression for the past month or so and have not really been very close to a computer. I can certainly say that i have not been best pleased about this situation and been pulling my hair out and the thought of how much i could have written by now. I really have missed the bloggers sceen but for now, i'm just going to have to hold on a wee bit longer. with no money and little chance of getting any under my circumstances its not looking promising. On a rare occasion of niceness (and i say rare, i definitely jinxed myself after saying that) i have been allowed a moment of explanation to you dear people. The precise second i have the resources for the amount of time i need, its sure to say i will be jumping back on the blogging wagon :) Its not a goodbye, its a see you later! Toodles xx

1 comment:

  1. awww,don't apologize for your absence! hope you come back soon!! <33

    ReplyDelete